HAIR EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE
Just like your natural hair, extensions need regular washing. Clients can have total confidence because the hair system that will be fitted will remain securely on, whether they are showering, bathing, exercising, running or swimming, alopecia or any other type of chronic hair loss.
- Sulphate and parabens free shampoo
- Sulphate and parabens conditioners/treatments
- Argan or Moroccan oil is good for hair extensions
- Blot them with a towel to remove excess water, then let them air dry.
- Plait or put in a ponytail at night for sleeping
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair—make sure your hair is totally dry before you hit the pillow.
- Protect your extensions by waiting until they’re mostly dry to use heat styling tools, and avoid using those directly on the tape and micro bonds.